Looking for a professional and reliable roofer in Cambridge that you can trust can be a daunting task. While you want the job done for a good price, you also want the job done well. We have put together some top tips that you need to consider when hiring a roofer in Cambridge;
- We would recommend that you contact at least 3 different roofers in Cambridge. This way you can get a quote from each and see the price you can expect to pay. The quotes will give you a rough guide to the value of the project. However, when requesting the quote you will also be able to experience their customer service and how they work.
- It is a good idea to ask the roofer in Cambridge what the job involves. If they can write this down for you, you are then able to see how each roofer would approach the job. This will help you understand the process of the project and the work involved. Again, during this time you can get to know the roofer better and see if you trust and like them.
- Do some online research to see the sort of company they are. Check out their website, review websites and social media posts as well. This will help you understand what the business is really like and how real customers feel about the way they work.
- You may want to ask the roofer about the company practice. For example ask them how long the project will take and what happens if it’s not finished by that time. Ask if the old roof will be replaced or repaired. You could also ask how you will be affected during the work. Listen to their replies and decide if they are the right roofers in Cambridge for you.
- Perhaps most importantly, check they have insurance. You need to find out if your roof comes with a guarantee and how long that guarantee is for. Check what the guarantee covers and what covers you if the company was to close tomorrow.
If you would like us to quote for your roofing repairs in Cambridge then please contact us directly. We will take the time to understand what you need and then let you know how we can help.